- About Regulatory Services
- Import/Export Permits
- Information for Licence Applicants
- Information for Licence Holders
- Regulatory Guides
- Regulatory Forms
- Transport of Radioactive Material
- Holistic Safety
- State & Territory Regulators
- Security of Sources
- International Best Practice
- Radioactive Waste Disposal and Storage
Annual Licence Charges
Under Division 5 of the Regulations, all licence holders must pay an annual licence charge. Annual licence charges are prescribed in the _Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety (Licence Charges) Regulations 2000 (as amended).
An invoice for the relevant amount is issued by ARPANSA at the end of each financial year.
Top of Page