- About Regulatory Services
- Import/Export Permits
- Information for Licence Applicants
- Information for Licence Holders
- Regulatory Guides
- Regulatory Forms
- Transport of Radioactive Material
- Holistic Safety
- State & Territory Regulators
- Security of Sources
- International Best Practice
- Radioactive Waste Disposal and Storage
Licences are subject to the following:
- Conditions in section 35 of the Act
- Conditions in Part 4 Division 4 of the Regulations
- Conditions in Schedule 2
Note: The licence also refers to Part 5 of the Regulations which prescribes certain practices to be followed.
An extract from the Act and Regulations is provided for easy reference. See Regulatory Guides.
Licence holders must comply with the code and/or standard relevant to the kind of source authorised in Schedule 1 or 1B of the licence.
Licence holders must comply with the code and/or standard relevant to the kind of prescribed radiation facility authorised in Schedule 1A of the licence.
ARPANSA will notify licence holders when a code or standard is changed or updated.
Amendment of licence conditions
The CEO may write to the licence holder at any time to amend a licence, to impose additional licence conditions or to remove or vary licence conditions that were previously imposed.
Top of Page