- Our Services
- Australian National Radiation Dose Register (ANRDR)
- Request a Dose History
- Personal Radiation Monitoring Service
- Equipment Calibration and Testing
- Radioanalytical Services
- Hire of Radiation Meters
- Ultraviolet Radiation (UVR) Services
- UV Data
- Buyer's Guide for Sun Protection
- Radiation Safety Advice and Risk Evaluation
- Australian Clinical Dosimetry Service
- National Diagnostic Reference Level Service
- Australian National Radiation Dose Register
- Radiotherapy Calibrations
For more information please get in touch with ARPANSA
- Phone Number+61 3 9433 2211
- Fax Number+61 3 9432 1835
- email ARPANSA
Request a Dose History Report
A worker whose personal dose history has been provided to the ANRDR can request a copy from the Register. This service is provided free of charge by ARPANSA.
You will be required to provide personal information in order to verify your identity and ensure that the correct dose records are provided to you. Any personal information collected by ARPANSA will be managed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cwlth). For more information on privacy and the use of your personal information, please refer to the ANRDR Privacy Statement.
Please note that dose history records can only be supplied for registered workers whose dose history has been provided to the ANRDR by your employer(s). This may not include all radiation doses you have received throughout your employment in applicable industries in Australia prior to establishment of the ANRDR.
To request a copy of your personal dose history, please complete the following form
If you wish to make enquiries in relation to dose history, please contact the ANRDR Administrator.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF files
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is available from Adobe's website