- Personal Radiation Monitoring Service
- Equipment Calibration and Testing
- Radioanalytical Services
- Hire of Radiation Meters
- Ultraviolet Radiation (UVR) Services
- UV Data
- Buyer's Guide for Sun Protection
- Radiation Safety Advice and Risk Evaluation
- Australian Clinical Dosimetry Service
- National Diagnostic Reference Level Service
- Australian National Radiation Dose Register
- Radiotherapy Calibrations
For more information please get in touch with ARPANSA
- Phone Number+61 3 9433 2211
- Fax Number+61 3 9432 1835
- email ARPANSA
Radioanalytical services operates within the Monitoring and Emergency Response Section of ARPANSA and provides a commercial service for the measurement of radioactivity in food samples.
Description of service
The service is also involved in method development and evaluation and undertakes research projects to determine levels of radioactivity in the environment and its implications and consequences for public health. Field-based spectrometry measurement systems are also developed and maintained. Testing is not limited to the routine analyses and we are happy to consider any customer request. Charges for these analyses are available on request.
The section undertakes external project work for or in conjunction with other organisations. This work includes health impact assessments, radioanalytical work and environmental assessments. We are happy to consider any customer request.
To ensure that there are no delays in processing your samples please refer to our client information page for our requirements and general information (includes a list of current charges).
Our laboratory welcomes any feedback or comments on our service: email@example.com.
Routine TestsFood samples
Learn more about our NATA accreditation, the equipment we use, published reports and conference presentations.
Top of Page